Safety Traffic School Experts
Arizona Supreme Court License #475
EZAZ Fast is dedicated to providing the highest quality experience to our customers. With over 100 years of combined experience, our team of professionals understands the complicated rules and nuances of Arizona's nearly 200 courts. We're locally owned, operated and involved in our community throughout Southern Arizona. EZAZ Fast was founded by Paul Hallums, a member of the Arizona Supreme Court and Defensive Driving Program Board of Directors. He also managed the design and development of the United States Army's Defensive Driving Programs, a project for the United States Navy, and several state and local defensive driving initiatives.
How Can We Help You?
Arizona Defensive Driving Course
EZAZ Fast is locally owned and operated and proudly supports our local community!
Calculate Your Court Cost
- State Fee: ($24)
- State Surcharge: ($45)
- School Fee: ($47)
- Court Fee:
- Your Total Cost:
NOTE: A non-refundable Service Fee ($5.00) for Classroom Course. Local court fee varies by court.
Am I Eligible?
- Did not attend Arizona traffic school in the last year.
- The violation must not be for a traffic crash involving serious injury or death
- Effective 8/31/2019, Commercial Drivers License (CDL) holders are eligible for class if cited driving a non-commercial vehicle.
- The violation was not received while driving a commercial vehicle.
- The violation must be for an eligible civil traffic violation
- Course must be completed 7 days prior to court date or extended court date.
- Violation dismissed by the court
- Keep my DMV record clean
- No points
- No insurance rate increase
- No order to attend Traffic Survival School for a red light violation
Mon - Fri: 8:00am - 6:00pm
Sat: 7:30am to 2:00pm
Sun: 8:00am to 2:00pm
Christmas Eve – 10am – 2pm
Christmas Day – Closed
New Year Eve – 10am – 2pm
New Year’s Day – Closed